eBook Inside Back Cover
  • eBook Page 39

Page 39

Page 38

eBook Page 38

Calculator

Press ESC to close

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elkysium, fails to understand polytheism.
Hate to break it to you bud but most don't!
Hinduism is over 1 billion by itself and 500 million Buddhists! Just those two nearly match Christianity. So yes provide links because you are absolutely wrong. We are the minority compared to the polytheism religions!

https://www.allabouthistory.org/polytheism.htm

Polytheism still represents much of the world today. Except for the monotheistic (belief in one God) religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam, most of the world's religions are overwhelmingly polytheistic. Polytheism characterizes the beliefs of Hinduism, Mahayana Buddhism, Confucianism, Taoism and Shintoism in the East, and also contemporary tribal religions in Africa and the Americas. 

Locking threads to have the last word is pathetic, especially when it ends with a question!
http://realmofearth.com/forums/thread-31...tml#pid737

Understand what is written. If they believe in multiple gods, then they are a fake religion. Just like the ancients before they were destroyed. I put the 4 top religions in the section to deal with all aspects. But you keep showing your lack of understanding of the words written.

You also fail to understand that Hinduism is a way of life, just like the path that is supposed to be followed, not idolized or worshiped.

As I said, my God exists in all religions. Through Himself or through His wisdom. This is the truth that has been broken up through the languages and twisted through time.

Facebook   Twitter   Google+   Digg   Delicious   Reddit   StumbleUpon   Linkedin